FORWARD THINKING SINCE 2004
Our expertise, emphatic approach, and track record of success, is available to you right now. We are experts in disposing of property under challenging circumstances. We are practised and skilled in property marketing and sales involving bond defaults, deceased estates, insolvent estates and liquidations, and or sellers who need to realize capital fast through disposing of property.
Partnering with Root-X makes you our client. Your opinion will be valued and respected.
You, and those near to you, and including your personal circumstances, will be treated with dignity.
If you need clear answers to your questions and a positive plan of action to go forward, we can assist. Whatever your reason is for selling, our team of experts is ready to help you. We will respect your individual needs and your confidentiality.
IN YOUR FACE ADVERTISING
- High impact.
- Less intrusion, greater exposure.
- Less stressful.
- Less time consuming for owner.
- Buyers all viewing during fixed times.
AUCTIONS REPRESENT SELLER
- Confusion regarding the sale is avoided as there are no negotiations with the buyer in terms of the sale.
- We focus on the seller, whereas agents traditionally focus on the buyer.
STRONG MESSAGE TO THE MARKET
- An auction demonstrates that the seller is serious about selling.
- Buyers are encouraged not to waste time.
- An intense demand is created in an environment where the highest bidder wins.
TRANSPARENCY AND FAIRNESS
- The transparent process of an auction ensures a fair and open process for all parties.
- Sellers are protected from being accused of hidden motives.
- A property sold on public auction, is sold as ‘Voetstoots’ and the buyer is responsible for obtaining the Electricity Certificate at his or her own expense.
BUYERS COMPETE AT AUCTIONS
- All potential buyers are assembled on-site which creates fierce competitive bidding and buying.
- The Buyer becomes emotionally invested in the property.
- The seller, and his or her family, enjoys more privacy and reduced stress.
- Less intrusion for the seller and his or her family.
- Auctions realise assets fast.
- The Seller saves money by avoiding holding costs such as Rates and Taxes.
- Arrears, and interest on arrears, are limited due to the shorter time frame the auction provides for.
Root-X prides itself in bringing the right buyers and sellers together. Our on-line service extends our geographic reach and ensures bringing unrestricted international and local bidders to the bidding table, resulting in accelerated and optimised bidding opportunities for both sellers and buyers.
Root-X specialises in offering quality services to diverse industrial, commercial and domestic sectors, including mines, banks, trustees, attorneys, estate managers, private individuals and government sectors.
- Disposing of fixed assets on Live Auction; Out-of-Hand or On-line Sales and Offers; Hand or On-line Sales and Offers
- Recovery, Storage and Disposal of movable assets
- Real Estate brokering and remarketing
AREAS OF SPECIALISATION
- Mining: equipment and redundant stock
- Agriculture: farms including farm sales with land claims
- Real Estate: commercial, residential and industrial properties
- Deceased and insolvent estates - Asset disposal
- Movable Assets including Vehicles
- Property listed.
- Market value researched.
- Property reports issued.
- Unique marketing strategy created to each property.
- Ensure strategy is in compliance with local regulations.
- Utilising proven marketing tools: Internet listings on own and industry sites, outdoor marketing on large steel- or advertisements boards, printing media (national and local), flyers (distribution at local events, such as agricultural auctions, sport or festival events), database marketing (e-flyers), and network marketing to local agent network.
- Marketing strategy initiated.
- Auction process concluded.
- Conditions of Sale submitted for consideration.
AFTER THE AUCTION
- On-going marketing continued including involving local estate agents.
- Settlement Statement issued with deposit.
- Liaison with transferring attorney initiated and maintained until registration of transfer is concluded.
"Thank you Root-X Auctioneers for the exceptional service we received from you at the auction you held for on the 3rd of February 2012.
Dirk, I can only commend you and your team on a job well done. We entrusted the whole process to you and were pleasantly surprised at how everything was professionally and well taken care of, from the proposal to the reporting and invoicing on completion of the auction.
Your staff was accessible and accommodating before, during and after the whole process and for this we are most grateful.
We assure you of our support in the future"
"Ek was op 14 Februarie 2014 by die veiling van my oorlede vader se woning. Ek moet eerlik se ek was baie beindruk met die wyse hoe Dirk Pienaar en sy span van Root-X die hele veiling behartig het. Vandat jy die veiling instruksie gegee het, het hulle nie gesloer nie. Monique Smit het my gekontak om die huurder se besonderhede te kry om sodoende besigtiging en foto's te kan neem.
Daar was advertensies geplaas, in koerante en op webtuistes, oral in Nigel was advertensie borde op om die veiling te adverteer. Die veiling het stiptelik 11:00 begin en Dirk, die afslaer, was uiters professioneel. Hy ken duidelik sy storie! Ek was al by ander veilings en ek moet se, Root-X se diens was die beste wat ek nog gesien het. Ek dink julle kan met gemoedsrus van hulle dienste gebruik maak.
Baie dankie vir alles wat jy ook tot dusver gedoen het."
"I want to take this opportunity to thank Sophie Poopedi who gave an outstanding and quick service of assisting me in buying a property with Root-X. Today I am a proud owner of a property with no hassles given along the short process. Thank you to both Root-X and Sophie for all you have doen for me, your services are truly highly recommended. Kind regards."
"Ek wil net graag baie dankie se aan Annette wat my baie gehelp het met dievolgende:
vir my gereel het dat ek al die papiere gekry het waar ek my offer ingesit het op ‘n huis; my laat weet het met waar al my goed besig was om goedgekeur te word; my op hoogte gehou het met wat als aangaan met die eiendom se goedkeuring van die trustee se kant. En vir al haar hulp en boodskappe, dat als vining en akuraat afgehandel is. Dankie aan almal wat my gehelp het van Root-X tot waar ek die sleutels ontvang het van eiendom. Dankie Root-X vir julle goeie diens! "
"Ons is die trotse nuwe eienaars van ‘n nuwe huis in Lynnwood. Root-X, en in besonder Ronelle, het ons van dag een af baie goed gelei, ondersteun en motiveer, veral wanneer die moed laag geraak het. Ons het ten alle tye presies geweet waar in die redelik komplekse proses ons staan en wat volgende moet gebeur. Dit was ‘n baie groot voorreg en plesier om met die Root-X span te werk. Root-X sal ons verseker weer sien!"
G van den Berg
"Baie dankie Annette vir die goeie werk wat jy vir ons gedoen het."
"Baie dankie vir die ekstra myl wat jy hier vir ons stap – ons waardeer opreg."
WILL THE PUBLIC THINK I AM INSOLVENT?
At no time will the auction refer to insolvency. We will mark the sale as a “SPECIAL POWER AUCTION ON SITE”.
DO I HAVE THE CHOICE TO ACCEPT OR DECLINE THE OFFER?
Yes. You have the final decision as to whether you will accept the final offer achieved by us.
WHEN MUST I MOVE OUT?
Only once the registration of transfer has successfully been finalised and the property is registered in the name of the new owner. This will take about 2 - 3 months after the offer has been accepted.
WHO WILL LET ME KNOW WHEN I NEED TO MOVE OUT?
The Transferring Attorney will let you know when registration of transfer is due.
IF THE BUYER OCCUPIES THE PROPERTY PRIOR TO THE DATE OF REGISTRATION, WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR
COLLECTING THE RENT?
The occupational rental will be calculated on a pro-rata basis from the date of occupation of the buyer until the date of transfer of registration and will be paid to the transferring attorney. On the date of the registration of transfer, the transferring attorney will pay the pro-rata rent collected to the bondholder.